1. Fights and Romance always begin with some sort of tension between two people or parties.
2. They circle each other finding out their strengths and weaknesses.
3. They punch, kick and claw, tear at each others clothes, and caress each others naughty bits.
4. One person gets over on the other with a twist; flipping over, wrong way in, using a special weapon that seems unbeatable.
5. All hope is lost, can our hero submit to such pleasures or absolute defeat?
6. Digging down our hero; lets go all inhibitions, holds on for dear life, submits, fights the unbearable pain, gives into pleasure, reaches out with theirr very last breath and strikes their enemy down, releasing tension.
7. Laying in each others arms, glowing in the shameless aftermath of passion, standing on the battle field looking over fallen enemies and comrades alike, our hero is triumphant.
They are very much the same. Ladies and Gentlemen the 7 point story structure.